Feng Shui, meaning “Wind & Water,” is the ancient system of environmental placement. Practiced for more than 3000 years in China, the Western World is now embracing it as a way to create balance and harmony in our homes, offices, and in our lives. Feng Shui can be a powerful tool to help us manifest what we want in all different areas of our lives, including intimate relationships.
In Feng Shui, a nine-box grid called the BaGua is used to map out areas of the home that correspond to specific areas of life. In Black Sect Feng Shui, the Love & Marriage area is in the far-right hand corner of your home based on the front door. In Compass Feng Shui, the Love & Marriage area is located in the Southwest part of your home. Both systems are effective in activating energy and anchoring intention around partnership. Learn about this wonderful gua by Marie-Elena Rigo.
Enhancements for the Love & Marriage Area
- Pictures, paintings, collages, photos and figures of a significant other, or someone who looks like the one you wish to attract
- Pairs of things such as lovers, doves, dolphins, hearts – all symbols of love, or symbols that meaningfully exemplify the relationship you desire
- Quotes, affirmations and/or sayings pertaining to love/marriage or relationships.
- Things that have a personal association with love & marriage
Enhancements for the Bedroom
Whether or not your Love & Marriage area is in your bedroom, this room is important in attracting a partner. A warm, inviting bedroom offers an atmosphere of serenity, sensuality and privacy.
Preparing the room for intimacy.
- Bedrooms are meant for sleeping, reading, love-making and recharging. Keep TVs, computers, phones and stereos out of your bedroom. If you must have a TV or computer in your bedroom, try enclosing it in a cabinet or covering it when not in use.
- Keep photos of your family, friends and past lovers out of your bedroom. This is a private space for you and your partner. The same idea applies to religious and art figures – especially if they are positioned facing the bed.
- Select artwork that is romantic, sensual and/or serene.
- Choose soothing sounds, warm colors, sensual fabrics and pleasant fragrances.
Preparing the room for partnership.
- Make sure you have a bed big enough for two. It would be challenging to host your partner in a single bed.
- Have two bedside tables and two lamps – preferably of equal size.
- Make sure both people have equal space to get in and out of the bed comfortably.
- Make sure there is room on the bed for people. Too many accent pillows can send a message that the bed is “already full.”
- Remove stuffed animals, dolls or other items that could suggest an unfinished childhood or limited emotional availability for a mature partnership.
Article Source: Feng Shui Tips for Manifesting and Enhancing a Love Relationship