The Cosmic Trinity of Chinese Metaphysics states that there are three aspects that control our lives and each control one-third.
- Earth Luck is our Feng Shui. Where we live profoundly affects us.
- Heaven Luck is our Chinese Astrology. We were all born at a certain time and place with certain potential.
- Man Luck is our freewill. It’s about the actions we take and the decisions we make.
Top 3 Starter Pieces:
Rose Quartz crystals are beautiful pink stones that vibrate with your heart chakra. They come in smooth polished stones, carved generators and raw rocks. Rose Quartz attracts love on all levels; they help promote self-love because before you can love someone else you must first love yourself. Best Location: bedroom. Single people can place a generator under the bed to attract a mate.
Rose Quartz benefits:
- teaches true essence of love
- use to attract love
- draws off negativity & replaces with love
- receptivity to music, writing & art
- reminds you of what is important
When it comes to Amethyst you want deep purple tones. It comes in geodes, generators or polished. They energize a space, amplify positivity and help you focus and set realistic goals. Best Location: entry as a greeter (I like large geodes facing the front door to pull in negative energy before it enters) and any space that needs more Qi.
- attracts business prosperity
- stone of meditation
- helps you set realistic goals
- calming, soothing & tranquil
- inspires creativity
- energizes Qi
- absorbs negativity while sending out positivity
Black Tourmaline is a must-have stone to clear negative energy from other people and toxic vibrations in general. It clears harmful EMFs from the environment. It also encourages a positive attitude and strengthens your immune system. Best Location: anywhere and everywhere – can be in bedroom, office, or main living space.
Black Tourmaline benefits:
- clears EMFs from computers
- encourages positive attitude
- strengthens your immune system
- brings great luck & wealth
Other favorites include:
Amazonite is the anti-aggravation crystal. Holding it in your hand soothes emotions and helps when other people piss you off. It is great for general health maintenance. Best Location: hold while watching TV, in your office or at your meditation space.
- eliminates aggravation & irritation
- blocks geopathic stress
- absorbs microwaves & cell phones
- soothes chakras
- calms nervous system
- enhances loving communication
Selenite is a very healing crystal. It looks like sheets of ice and also come in soap shapes to hold. This is the crystal you want for anyone who is sick or suffering from an illness. It also heals negativity and fear. Best Location: bedroom on either side of your bed on your nightstand or main living space.
- calms nervous system
- creates safe quiet space
- promotes flexibility
- use for meditation & spiritual work
- healing on all levels
- peaceful sleep
The dazzling sparkly clusters of Apophyllite are crystals of joy. They lift the energy in any space. Some have pink Stillbite inside and this adds a bonus joyful feeling. They are a favorite for calming and reducing stress. Best Location: living room, office, kitchen, anywhere people gather.
- stress reducer
- overcome anxiety
- calms chaotic household
- heals stressful office
- healing for Reiki practitioners
- creates a happy joyful space
Working with crystal energy is easy and accessible. Since they come from the earth and Feng Shui is about the natural environment they perfectly complement activating Qi energy. Crystals typically find their owners. You will be drawn to certain pieces and they will stay with you for a lifetime. Try holding with your left hand to test and see if it’s for you.
Anita Rosenberg is an expert in Feng Shui, BaZi Chinese Astrology and Qi Men Dun Jia. In her two decades of experience in Chinese Metaphysics her high-profile clients like Virginia Madsen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Miranda Kerr, Ashley Tisdale and Paula Abdul (partial list) rave that she is fun to work with, authentic and heartfelt.