In Feng Shui, Relationships, Love & Marriage is located in the back right 1/3 corner of your home (or Compass Direction: SW) where you can enhance loving relationships. Four tips on enhancing your love and relationships by Jen Leong.
Receptivity, the quality associated with this gua, is important in communication with one another for a loving relationship. Unconditional love, support, flexibility, adaptability, and devotion are other qualities associated with this area. The element is Earth, and the Earth energy in this gua is that of Mother Earth, having the qualities of receptivity and nurturing. The pink color associated with this gua also brings in the Fire element, adding warmth and passion to a relationship or help to start one. (excerpts from “Make it Happen with Feng Shui: attract what YOU want”)
To enhance the Relationships, Love & Marriage area of your home, implement these 4 processes:
1. Using Feng Shui, decorate using any combination of the following representations:
- Colors that are pinks and reds.
- Pairs of things, such as roses, rose quartz hearts and doves.
- Materials, mementos or gifts from a loved one that have romantic and loving associations with them.
- Artwork including paintings and posters symbolizing love and romance, photos of yourself with your significant other such as a wedding picture or inspirational quotes.
2. Transformational Life Changing (TLC) Process ™
Promoting healing on the mental/emotional/spiritual levels and allowing you to self-sabotage or “emotional blocks,” start with deprogramming or clearing statements, and then reprogram with positive affirmations to better align yourself with your goals.
The scent from essential oils for therapeutic purposes provides biochemical healing within the mind and body. Essential oils can enhance a specific area in your home, health or life by helping you create new positive thought patterns.
Use a blend of any of the following with the intention of creating a healthy, loving and joyful relationship and deeper romance with your partner: Jasmine, Lavender, Orange, Pine, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang ylang
4. Crystal Therapy
Crystals or gemstones provide the physical anchor that facilitates life-changing success and well-being. Choosing the right crystals, you can focus and amplify positive energy needed for well-being and to achieve your goals. Select one of the following crystals that resonate with you and personalize it with your affirmation: Pink Tourmaline, Rhodocrosite, Rhodonite, Rose Quartz, Aventurine, Malachite, placing the crystal and affirmation somewhere in the gua.
Case Study: Finding Mr. Right
Elizabeth, single mother with a pre-teen daughter, wanted to build a healthy intimate relationship with the right man. She had been dating for the ten years, including two unpromising long term relationships. About two years ago, Elizabeth decided that she would only date the “Right Guy” who would meet her most important qualifications – he had to love her daughter and accept and support her full and exciting life. However, since reaching that decision, she had not attracted one man in her life. No dates, no introductions, not even phone numbers!
- used the TLC Process with this affirmation: “I attract and have an intimate, healthy relationship with my dynamic life partner now, who has the qualities I want on all levels now.”
- applied a blend of essential oils to the Relationships, Love & Marriage area of her home with a room spray and a body oil.
- personalized and placed two rose quartz crystal hearts in the Relationships, Love & Marriage area of her home.
Within two days of implementing the program, Elizabeth was approached by a man she had met previously who possessed all the qualities she wanted. They have since formed a dynamic, passionate relationship that also includes business partnerships, travel and loving family support.
Jen Leong is an Author, Speaker, Feng Shui, Holistic Health & Lifestyle Consultant.
Article Source: Enhance Your Relationships, Love and Marriage, for the Health of It